1. By using thedigitalbiography.com, you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall be in effect immediately once you log into thedigitalbiography.com. If you disagree to be legally bound by all the following terms, please do not access or use thedigitalbiography.com.
2. thedigitalbiography.com may change these terms at any time by posting digitally. So please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes The Digital Biography team made. Using thedigitalbiography.com contents or matters means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated or modified.
3. The Digital Biography grants permission to visit our website and download or copy the content or information from the Site for personal, non-commercial use.
The users don’t have any right to resell, post, broadcast, transmit or redistribute the content. More specific restrictions may apply to particular content on our website.
4. You agree to use thedigitalbiography.com only for lawful purposes. Behavior like harassing or suffering or embarrassment to any person, transferring explicit or violent content, or troubling the normal flow of dialogue within thedigitalbiography.com is strictly prohibited.
5. Our website is envisioned to provide a general guide to the digital biography and services it offers. Our website contents or materials are given for available information and do not guarantee highly professional advice.
If appropriate, users should seek their own legal or professional advice. The Digital Biography has no responsibility for loss effected to any person acting or refraining from acting due to material controlled in our website.
The Digital Biography accepts no accountability concerning materials on other sites, which may be linked to our site occasionally.
6. The names, organic images, and logos identifying thedigitalbiography.com and their contents, products, or services are subject to copyright, design rights, and trademarks of thedigitalbiography.com.
7. You can contribute to thedigitalbiography.com via text, photographs, graphics, video, or other digital materials.
You agree for your contribution to grant thedigitalbiography.com a permanent, royalty-free, sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, and make available to the public.
thedigitalbiography.com assets the right to delete any contribution or take legal action at any time for any reason.