1. By using thedigitalbiography.com, you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall be in effect immediately once you log into thedigitalbiography.com. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access or use thedigitalbiography.com.
2. thedigitalbiography.com may change these terms at any time by posting digitally. So please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by The Digital Biography team. Using thedigitalbiography.com contents or matters means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated or modified.
3. The Digital Biography grants permission to visit our website and download or copy the content or information from the Site for personal, non-commercial use, the users don’t have any right to resell, post, broadcast, transmit or redistribute the content. More specific restrictions may apply to specific content on our website.
4. You agree to use thedigitalbiography.com only for lawful purpose. Behavior likes harassing or suffering or embarrassment any person, transferring explicit or violent content or troubling the normal flow of dialogue within thedigitalbiography.com are strictly prohibited.
5. Our website is envisioned to provide a general guide to the digital biography and services it provides. Our website contents or materials are given for general information and do not guaranty high professional advice. If appropriate, users should seek their own legal or professional advice. The Digital Biography has no responsibility for loss effected to any person acting or refraining from acting as a result of material controlled in our website. The Digital Biography accepts no accountability in respect of materials contained on other sites, which may be linked to our site from time to time.
6. The names, organic images, and logos identifying thedigitalbiography.com, and their contents, products, or services are subject to copyright, design rights, and trademarks of thedigitalbiography.com.