These are the Best government school in Nepal that provides technical and quality education.
Nevertheless, some government schools have provided technical and quality education, earning a positive reputation in the competitive national and global market.
Table of Contents
1. Kalika Manavgyan Secondary School, Rupandehi, is the best government school in Nepal
Kalika Secondary School, one of the best government schools in Butwal Sub-metropolitan, Rupandehi district of Lumbini Zone, was established in 2018 B.S. (1961 A.D.). It was a primary school when it was established. The school upgraded as a lower secondary in 2029 B.S. and secondary level in 2032 B.S.
Now, this school is a leading government school in the Rupandehi district. It has been able to be a Grade School in Nepal through good management, providing quality education, and dedicated teachers. The school is one of the ISA-certified government schools in Nepal by the British Council.
The school offers both General and Technical Education. In General, the school provides ECD to class 12, and in the Technical stream, the school gives Computer Engineering from class 9 to 12.
The school offers Science, Computer Engineering, Management, Education, Humanities, and law faculties in ten plus two programs. Now, 8081 students are studying in this school. It is the highest number of students in the Community School of Nepal. There are 275 teachers and 35 non-teaching staff working in this school.
2. Viswa Niketan Secondary School, Kathmandu, is the best government school in Nepal
Viswa Niketan Secondary School is a government school with a long and glorious academic history. The school was established in 2003 B.S.
The school resides in a peaceful environment away from the clatters and clamors of the city at Tripureswor, Kathmandu. More than 6000 students are studying in two shifts, morning and day, at various levels from Nursery to Grade XII. Under the government policy, the school provides free education to students from grades 1 to 10, free for genuine and economically weaker students in grades 11 and 12, and scholarships for deserving students for their academic excellence.
In ten plus two programs, the school offers opportunities for students to study in five various streams: Science, Management, Education, Humanities, Law, and technical Electrical Engineering.
3. Gyanodaya Secondary School (GSS), Kathmandu, is the best government school in Nepal
Gyanodaya Secondary School (GSS) is one of the best government schools, established in 2020 A.D. (1963 B.S.), located in Purano Kalimati, Bafal, Kathmandu, Nepal. It is affiliated with the National Examinations Board (NEB) for Grades one to ten. In ten plus two programs, the school offers Science and Management streams.
GSS provides school-level education with moderate fee structures and a scholarship scheme for those students who cannot pay money for donations as requested by the school.
- Science Lab
- ICT facilitated classrooms
- Conference hall
4. Bal Uddhar Secondary School (BUSS), Kathmandu, is the best government school in Nepal
The school explores a platform for the holistic development of all students.
BUSS has been imparting quality education as a leading government school in the country. There was a long-felt need to set up a qualitative government school to render quality education to students from every nook and corner of the country.
The school offers educational activities to the students per the wishes of students, parents, locals, and stakeholders.
There are around two thousand students from play group to grade XII with sixty-five qualified teaching and non-teaching staff. Students from more than fifty-six districts and neighboring India obtain quality education in this school.
The school offers general and vocational education education from grade twelve and Vocational Education computer education courses from grades nine to twelve in affiliation with the National Education Board (NEB).
In ten plus two programs, BUSS offers Science, Management, Education, Humanities, and Law faculties. The school has 24/7 CCTV surveillance in class and grounds. It is one of the model government schools in Nepal.
Vision and objectives
The school believes in inculcating quality education according to the need for time for the holistic development of the students.
BUSS is committed to making its students well-integrated spiritually, socially, intellectually, morally, and culturally.
Our vision is to prepare globally competent individuals by encouraging them to become responsible, reflective, and empowered learners.
BUSS is best because:
- The school is running Chinese classes affiliated with Tribhuwan University at Confucius Institute.
- The school provides education in a caring, loving, and supportive educational environment.
- School practices the inculcation of positive attitudes and respect for discipline.
- The school has experienced, highly qualified, and dedicated faculty members.
- Student–oriented teaching-learning methodology.
- The classes run in Nepali and English medium classes.
- The school provides remedial support classes for needy students.
- Resourceful library with ample references.
- Well-managed pre-primary classes.
- All types of well-equipped labs (Science lab, one of Nepal’s best high-tech computer labs).
- Audio-visual classrooms.
- The school has a nursing station with a professional nurse.
- Periodic ECA and CCA.
- Frequent Field visits.
- Level-wise Picnic programs.
- Parents and teachers meet at regular intervals of time.
- Clean and hygienic school cafeteria.
- Well-managed auditorium hall.
- Students get opportunities to participate in national and international sports and games.
- The school provides special privileges for backward communities, Dalit, and Indigenous students.
- The school runs regular counseling for drenched students by specialists.
- Continuous Assessment System (CAS).
Dance, Music, Multimedia classroom, Library, Cafeteria, Tour, Parking, Counseling, Conference Hall, etc.
5. Padmodaya Secondary School, Dang, is the best government school in Nepal
Padmodaya Secondary School is one of the best government schools established in 1947 A.D. (2004 B.S.) in Bharatpur, Ghorahi, Dang district of Nepal.
It is one of the oldest government schools in Nepal. It has been running nursery classes to twelve and technical programs.
Padmodaya School is affiliated with the National Examinations Board (NEB) and the Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT). It has both English and Nepali medium instruction.
School is working for a complete English medium environment shortly. It offers ten plus two programs such as Science, Management, Humanities, and Education streams with a Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Junior Computer Technician, TSLC IN Social Mobilization, and TSLC in Electrical Engineering (Electrical Sub-overseer).
To provide quality technical training targeted for participants in the mid-western region of the country.
To change the life status of people from marginalized communities and disadvantaged groups through technical training.
- To increase skilled human resources in the Rapti zone, make an image in the nation, and decrease unemployment.
- To improve access to Dalits, women, marginalized communities, and disadvantaged groups through technical education.
- To provide employment opportunities in the nation through vocational training for unskilled youths.
- To conduct specialized education training for unemployed youths who want to employ themselves in district or nation-building.
- To identify local resources on proper utilization for job placement through specialized education training.
- Science Lab
- Computer Lab
- Conference Hall
The school provides school transportation facilities to interested students. More than six thousand students are getting a quality education.